As a well-known professional noise barrier manufacturer, we will provide customers with a variety of choices in the choice of noise barrier styles and materials. It is convenient for customers to buy the products they want most.The noise barrier can be a metal noise barrier or a combination of multiple materials. This article is to introduce the combination-type noise barrier.
Because noise barriers are mostly used in traffic environments such as roads and railways, it is very important for traffic to ensure safety through vision. The all-metal noise barrier is opaque due to the material problem of the product, so for the sake of vision and beauty, on urban highways, combined noise barriers are often selected.
As shown in the figure, because there is a transparent PC board or acrylic board in the middle of the combined noise barrier, it can provide a better view than ordinary metal noise barriers, and the overall shape is more beautiful. Very suitable for urban roads.
Regarding the material of the combined noise barrier, the metal part is the same as the ordinary noise barrier, which is composed of galvanized board or aluminum board + suction glass wool. The middle part is composed of PC board or acrylic board.
Regarding the difference between PC board and acrylic board, I have compiled the following points:
First, the composition is not the same
1. Acrylic board: plexiglass with special treatment, which is a replacement product of plexiglass.
2. PC board: It is made of zhi polycarbonate as the main component and co-extrusion technology CO-EXTRUSION.
Second, the characteristics are different
1. Acrylic board: It has the characteristics of good light transmission, pure color, rich color, beautiful and smooth, taking into account the two effects of day and night, long service life, and does not affect use.
2. PC board: It has the characteristics of high transparency, light weight, impact resistance, sound insulation, heat insulation, flame resistance, and anti-aging. It is a high-tech, excellent comprehensive performance, energy-saving and environmentally friendly plastic board.
Third, the intensity is different
1. Acrylic board: strong impact resistance, 16 times that of ordinary glass, suitable for installation in areas where safety is particularly required.
2. PC board: The impact strength is 250-300 times that of ordinary glass, 30 times that of acrylic board of the same thickness, and 2-20 times that of tempered glass.
After reading this article, do you have a certain understanding of combined noise barriers? If you are interested, please contact us for details.
By the way, we also provide free samples of noise barriers
Post time: Jan-26-2021